At New Japan Chemical, we realize that, to be engaged in our businesses and services, we should be held socially responsible for the appropriate management and protection of personally identifiable information. To this end, we shall safely and properly handle personal information of all our stakeholders as per relevant laws and regulations on personal information protection.
- We shall take safety measures to prevent personal information collected or given from our customers from being lost, disclosed, tampered with, leaked, or accessed illegally from the outside.
- In the event that we collect personal information on our customers, we shall use such information for the purpose of providing such customers with product samples and information and updates about our products and New Japan Chemical. In the event that we use such information for any other purposes than the above, we shall clarify such purposes to our customers before collecting such information.
- In the event that we need to assign any contractors to handle the personal information of our customers for appropriate purposes, we shall choose proper contractors equipped with the same capabilities for information management as ourselves, and appropriately administer and supervise those contractors.
- In the event that we are requested by our customers to confirm, modify or delete their information we collected, we shall appropriately respond to such requests.
- We shall never disclose or provide customer personal information to any third party without customer approval in advance.
- We shall comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information protection, formulate personal information management rules, adequately inform all personnel in the company of such rules, and establish and improve the relevant internal organization.
- If you have any questions about our handling of personal information, please contact us as follows.
Return to top